Financial Relief Programs
Select your Lease or Loan Institution
As COVID-19 continues to impact Canadians at home and people around the world, we want to let you, our valued Customers, know what solutions are available to you for those Lease and Loan customers who may be experiencing financial difficulty due to the current health situation.
CIBC is working as quickly as they can to meet the needs of clients including expanding their frontline teams and adding increased staffing — but demand is high with volumes at unprecedented levels. As a result, they are experiencing long wait times in the contact centres. Alternatively, you may visit cibc.com where you can complete a financial assistance form.
With the effects of COVID-19 changing daily, we wanted to assure you that TD Auto Finance will be here to support you with the level of service we know you want and expect.
Customer support is a top priority for us, as we're sure it is for you. Here's how we're supporting you during this challenging time:
- Proactive staffing and operational plans to ensure our dedicated sales, credit and funding teams can continue to support you in the coming days and weeks; our hours and level of service remain unchanged.
- Deferral options for qualifying existing customers. Customers can call us at 1-866-694-4392, Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m. (ET) and Saturday, 9:00 a.m.– 8:00 (ET) to learn about a payment deferral option that meets their individual needs. As you may imagine, our wait times may be longer than normal. We apologize in advance for the wait and thank customers in advance for their patience as we work hard to provide relief to customers ahead of them in the queue.
- Customer prequalification through our TD WheelsTM app to help customers search for vehicles and obtain financing options before entering the dealership.
As the effects of COVID-19 continue to change daily, supporting you remains a top priority for us at TD Auto Finance.
We are pleased to introduce a digital option for existing TD Auto Finance customers to request payment deferral. Customers can access the form through the dedicated COVID-19 page on TD.com and submit a request for up to two months' payment deferral online for review; we will do our best to ensure you receive a decision by email within seven calendar days.
Note: We recommend customers whose payments are due within seven days call us for immediate assistance at 1-866-694-4392, Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m. (ET) and Saturday, 9:00 a.m.– 8:00 p.m. (ET). We apologize in advance for the wait and thank customers in advance for their patience as we work hard to address prior customers' requests, questions and concerns.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation evolves. If you have any questions in the meantime, we are available by phone and email to help you.
Thank you for your continued business. We will continue to keep you updated as the situation evolves. If you have any questions in the meantime, we are available by phone and email to help you.
BMO has introduced a financial relief program for those impacted by COVID-19. We have flexible financial relief options available to our personal and small business banking customers. To help with immediate relief, we offer up to 6 months payment deferrals on mortgages, loans, credit cards and lines of credit with no fee (your payment will be deferred but interest will continue to accrue) and no changes of the terms of our BMO account.
If you are concerned that you are going to miss a payment you can choose one of the following for BMO to assist you;
- You can go to BMO.com or https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/bmo-branches-coronavirus-update/ and scroll halfway down the page to sign into your BMO Online Banking and send your request through our safe and secure Message Centre.
- For customers that do not have online banking, you have the option to complete our online form.
- You can reach out to us directly at 1-877-788-1923 (please remember that wait times will be longer than normal)
Items to double check prior to sending document for funding
- BOS – both customer and vehicle information match the contract. IE; customer address, full legal name. Vehicle information including VIN#, Make, Model, and year
- Void Cheque – ensure VOID cheque is clear and in name of applicant. Line of Credit cheques are not acceptable.
- Client personal information – ensure correct order and spelling of full name, correct DOB and current home address.
- Signatures – ensure you have signed the contract, BOS, credit application.
- Amendments – all applicants must initial manual changes, no white out
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, I want to reassure you that RBC is doing everything we can to support you through this difficult time. We are here to provide support in any way we can, to help you during these uncertain times.
We're open and I’m here to help support you. Our teams are in place to help you ensure the support you need is in place. That means supporting you through hardships and changes to business routine as well as providing advice around their financing needs. I can also assure you that we will continue to be in contact as the situation changes, and as you need us.
If you have questions about your RBC loan please contact our Advice Centre at 1-800-769-2511. As we learn more and needs develop, we will ensure that we continue to communicate with you in the coming days and weeks.
As we have seen, many have been negatively impacted due to the fallout from COVID-19. Scotiabank is committed to helping through this time, especially regarding your financing needs. For anyone that has faced direct financial difficulty due to COVID-19 please reach out to Scotiabank. These will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and we will work directly you on options to meet your needs.
Questions or Concerns?